It'll disappoint you if you think it as a hotel. Amenity includes
- A dormitory room with sleeping bag
- No electricity provided
- The restroom is not as clean as hotels'
- Water is freezing cold and there is sometimes a water ration due to storage shortage
- No shower facility and no public electricity supply
- Sleep not very well since hearing people next to you snoring
- No public water dispenser and must boil water on your own
- Very cold and remember to bring warm clothes (Click here for temperature info)
- Starring sky is the only bonus
It looks like nothing to expect. In order to see the most beautiful mountain scenery in Taiwan, you have to face more challenges than other people. Staying one night here is one of the challenges and is certainly worth unveiling Jade Mountain, Yushan.