This tour is NOT suitable for the child aged under 15 years old, but if you think your kids are fit an no problem do this hike, you can still sign up the tour. However, the parents have to sign a waiver for the children.
Articles in this section
- Is Zhuilu Old Trail dangerous? Do you prepare safety helmets for hikers?
- Do I fit enough to do the hike? Is Zhuilu Old Trail difficult?
- How long is the trail (time & distance & ascend)?
- Who is NOT suitable for the trail?
- Can I bring kids for zhuilu old trail hike?
- Which places are available for pickup & drop-off in Zhuilu Old Trail Hiking Tour (mini-group)?
- What is general pickup & drop-off time for Zhuilu Trail hiking tour?
- Should I provide any information to apply the permits?
- Can Eye Travel Taiwan offer permit application service without signing up tour?
- Is there a minimum requirement to operate Zhuilu Trail hiking tour (mini-group)?