In general, several things you might need to bring with you for the tour are as follows:
- Sports wears & shoes: Required for some simple & easy hiking trail
- Bottled water: Tap water in Taiwan is not drinkable, therefore, prepare a bottle water is recommended or you can bring cash to buy it during the tour.
- Umbrella: We usually prepare umbrella in the car, but after the tour you might need one if it rains.
- Cash: Tour is not including lunch, therefore, cash is required for lunch and anything you would like to buy during the tour.
- insect-repellant (if needed): Some places we are going to visit are near river and forest and the weather is hot. There might be mosquitos around.
- Personal medicine (if needed)
- Sun-cream (if needed)