In general, there are a couple things you might need to bring with you for the tour as follows:
- Bottled water: Tap water is not drinkable in Taiwan, and please bring some water or carry cash to buy water in the 7-11 stores.
- Umbrella: We usually prepare umbrella during the tour, but you might need one for yourself after the tour
- Cash: Buy water, food or something you might be interested in.
- Insect-repellant (if needed): If places to visit are near river and forest during the summer time, there might be mosquitos around.
- Personal medicine (if needed)
- Sun-cream (if needed)
There are some tips for you to prepare your trip, please go to links to check more details